8/10/14

MC Episode 00011


This week on Machine Compatible

We spend some time with author Nate Roten. We'll discuss his upcoming book, Aegis: Catalyst Grove, and the process of producing a work of fiction.

Show Notes

Check out Scrivener's free trial.

Book Cover artists:


Listen



Links, Follows and Support



From nathanroten.com


The Cliff Notes Version of Me



  • I started writing when I was in 6th grade.  My grandmother said that my story was well written, so I took her at her word.  I have loved writing ever since.
  • I am an author, originally of non-fiction.  My first book, Embark, was traditionally published by Comfort Publishing in the summer of 2011.
  • I have been co-owner of 2 companies.  The first was a construction company where I was 1 of 3 general contractors.  The second was a website design and promotions company.
  • I am currently finishing my first fiction novel, which will be my main focus moving forward.  I have always loved reading fiction, and found it to be my passion as a writer.
  • I am a 10 time world champion powerlifter with the AAU.
  • I have a beautiful wife and 2 incredible children.

          No comments:

          Post a Comment